EndlessTwilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EndlessTwilight

Leviathan Server

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stormshadow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stormshadow
Banned

Stormshadow Empty
PostSubject: Stormshadow   Stormshadow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:15 am

Name: Stormshadow

Jobs: Blm Blu Brd Bst Nin -> 75 Sam -> 71

Gear (Pictures are always a plus):
Blm: 8/8 Hq staff, 7/8 ele grips, Af hat, Morrigans robe, Zenith Mitts, 4/8 Sea obi, Mericful cape Jet seraweels Rostrum pumps/Goliard Clogs Sorc ring Snow ring, Moldivite earring Loquac earring

Brd: Sh'Iar body and legs, Relic Hat, Chanters/apollos staffs, Kirins Osode, Astute cape, Gleemans Belt, Rostrum pumps, Nerid Ring Minstrils ring, Musical earring Loquac earring, All instraments max hq, Wind Torque
Nin: Denali Bonnet Koga Chainmail Boxer's Manteel, Rai Kitatsu, Serinajiku(Spelling?) tsuako, Perdu blade, Chiv Chain, Suppanomani brutal earring Rajas Ulthimos Fuma sun-ate Byakkos Hiadate Swift belt

Blu: Demonslayer Ifrits blade, Homan head body hands, Morri robe, Swift belt, Boxers mantle, Rajas, ulthimos, Ethereal earring, brutal earring, Mirage Shalweers, Denali Gambashes,

***Do have many other sets of gear for all of my jobs includign seginifigant +emnity for ninja***
Limbus experience:

Have done all temenos and apolloyn repeated, Included repeated Ultima and omega runs, and am familiar with everything from full aliance to low manning it

Background:

Hi, my name is Joe and I live in tampa, FL where everyone is just as happy as can be. I have been playing ffxi for 5 years now, with two accounts, Though the second is deactivated, I play east coast time but for some reason seem to be on a PST sleep cycle, with classes being done by 3 pm EST, which means im usually on by 4ish

Why should we consider extending a membership to you?

I know my jobs quite well, But i miss limbus and wanna start it up again, some of you are seeing in dyna sea and sky that i can listen and adapt to everything that is going on, But also that i know my jobs well enough to do what im told, and just wanna have fun and better myself as well as those who i consider friends or allies, and NO not in that order, I play the game for fun, but the call is yours, and i hope to see you guys in limbus.
Back to top Go down
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Stormshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadow   Stormshadow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:16 am

Hello~ Nice to meet you

What time can you play on sunday?
Back to top Go down
stormshadow
Banned

Stormshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadow   Stormshadow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:20 am

Name a time I can be on, You guys would be.. 4:30 my time which would not be a problem to make.. But im on from when i wake up to usually when i pass out on the wekeends short of somethin TKE based goin on here, at which point i will let a pearlsack know
Back to top Go down
Neojin
Admin
Neojin

Stormshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadow   Stormshadow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:01 am

On second thought, trial is on hold for now.
Back to top Go down
http://neojin.livejournal.com
stormshadow
Banned

Stormshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadow   Stormshadow I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:13 am

So you said ingame, And i figured I would say now...Anyone who wants to say ANYTHING about me in a negative fashion can bring it up to me, Yall have a damn problem with me so be it, But who are you to say what i have/have not done? Your right, Im not the original storm...He quit and offered me the char as a grad present...Nothing wrong with that..But whats this..Maybe my expirience came from my other fucking account which was a 75 rdm/blm with sea and sky...so UNTIL you get your facts right you guys can back the fuck off and keep your mouths closed
Back to top Go down
Neojin
Admin
Neojin

Stormshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadow   Stormshadow I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:51 am

Give it a fucking rest already, people haven't taken it further then letting me know they don't want you in shell. Cry out your crazy delusions to someone who gives a fuck. (I'll give you a hint, it's not anyone here)
Back to top Go down
http://neojin.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

Stormshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormshadow   Stormshadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormshadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EndlessTwilight :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: