EndlessTwilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EndlessTwilight

Leviathan Server

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swedens Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lemanael

Swedens Application Empty
PostSubject: Swedens Application   Swedens Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Name: Sweden Hume Sandoria Playing Since March 2004

Jobs: 80 BST,NIN,BLM,BRD,DNC,SCH,PLD,SAM,THF

Gear: Lots and Lots nothing special. >.> lol I play all nine of my jobs so many things

Aby experience and Limbus Experience: Lots of experience in both. Got warps, lvl'd a lot there got pretty much all my jobs 80 there

Limbus: done it all. Done all NM's all floors w/e.

Background: Live in Missouri. By Kansas City Working on My masters in science in Education doing English Language Learners. Been playing since march 2004 my favorite jobs are dnc and bst. and pld
very laid bk person play this game all the time with me and my wife Tinderbox is her characters name.

Why you should accept me. Because Gendo asked me to apply lol ^^ na. you should accept me cause i'm laid bk easy to get along with really interested in Doing Abyessa and would be a good addition to your linkshell with varity and experince.
Back to top Go down
Neojin
Admin
Neojin

PostSubject: Re: Swedens Application   Swedens Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Thank you for applying. We are currently discussing your application and hope to reply back to you in a timely fashion. Would you be able to make events on a consistent basis?
Back to top Go down
http://neojin.livejournal.com
Neojin
Admin
Neojin

PostSubject: Re: Swedens Application   Swedens Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:57 am

If you are interested still we are gathering at 6:00pm tonight in Jeuno.
Back to top Go down
Neojin
Admin
Neojin

PostSubject: Re: Swedens Application   Swedens Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:18 am

We were pleased with your friendliness and active helpfulness during events. You also brought a good selection of jobs we were seeking. However, because of your lack of involvement with these forums and missing two events in a row, we wish you the best of luck with your next search for an event linkshell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swedens Application   Swedens Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swedens Application
Page 1 of 1