EndlessTwilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EndlessTwilight

Leviathan Server

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gendo BLM WAR SAM PLD SMN MNK DRK RNG THF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
g

g

Gendo BLM WAR SAM PLD SMN MNK DRK RNG THF Empty
PostSubject: Gendo BLM WAR SAM PLD SMN MNK DRK RNG THF   Gendo BLM WAR SAM PLD SMN MNK DRK RNG THF I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:31 am

Name:

Gendo

Jobs:

75 BLM WAR SAM PLD SMN MNK DRK RNG THF

Gear (Pictures are always a plus):
notable blm gear: morrigan slops, morrigan cuffs, witch sash,ixion cape, sorc ring. genie weskit, herald's gaiters, af2 pants + obis, 7/8hq staves (no apollos staff )

notable pld gear: homam legs feet hands, ares curiass, shadow ring, valhalla helm, bahamuts mask, w legs, pretty standard hq -MDT (capped w a shell4) and -PDT sets(-27% before terras staff),

noteable war gear: adaman hauberk, 5/5 hecatomb gear, pixie earring, perdu voulge w rose strap + raja's ring for 6hit /sam. maneater + ridill /nin.

notable sam gear: justice torque, hagun, usukane legs, askar 6hit until i complete usukane sune ate (missing 25 and 15)

notable drk gear: nothing too special that hasnt been mentioned, 2100 hp w ridill for zerg set.

notable mnk gear: again were at the point of gear repeats in addition to, black belt, faith torque, hq tanking gear (arhat body and head) 450 some hp chakra set. with the inclusion of the ultimate genbu's kabuto.

notable rng gear: none my rng is gimptastic.

notable thf gear: th4, not like it matters for limbo

notable smn gear: yinyang robe, evokers ring, some nice ah gears and thats about it. smn isnt geared too well atm.

Limbus experience:

i have done many low/high man limbus in every zone. previous experience playing as blm, dd, and tank for ultima and omega. farmed many zones. previous linkshells would include subliminal, endlesstwilight, and dryroot.

Background:

hi my name is g money from chicago and i smoke alot of weed and you are all welcome to come party with me.

Why should we consider extending a membership to you?
because im a fucking galka and i will eat you if you dont
but seriously, i know i been a bit of a pain in the ass in the past but these days im looking for a productive way to spend my time playing and have fun. the hunger for gear has subsided and id like to play with my BR friends <3
Back to top Go down
Neojin
Admin
Neojin

Gendo BLM WAR SAM PLD SMN MNK DRK RNG THF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gendo BLM WAR SAM PLD SMN MNK DRK RNG THF   Gendo BLM WAR SAM PLD SMN MNK DRK RNG THF I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Despite Gendo's racial handicap (Galka) he's has some skills. Welcome back! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://neojin.livejournal.com

Gendo BLM WAR SAM PLD SMN MNK DRK RNG THF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EndlessTwilight :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: