EndlessTwilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EndlessTwilight

Leviathan Server

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment Status is: OPEN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neojin
Admin
Neojin

Recruitment Status is: OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Status is: OPEN   Recruitment Status is: OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:10 pm

Thank you for considering EndlessTwilight as your Abyssea and Limbus linkshell. At this time we are currently looking for members for Abyssea, unfortunately Limbus events are currently put on hold. EndlessTwilight gathers on Wednesdays at 6:30pm PST and Sundays at 1:30pm PST.

Take a look at the sample application before typing up your application. When you are ready to post your application be sure to check for basic spelling and punctuation. Then you may make a new post with your in-game name as the Subject. We will try our best to at least acknowledge your application within a few days and reply with any questions or comments we may have for you. Exceptional applications may still be considered if recruitment status is closed.

***We are currently in need of BRD, COR, and WHM. Other jobs will be accepted on a case by case basis.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a PM or an in-game /tell and I will try my best to answer in a timely manner. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
http://neojin.livejournal.com

Recruitment Status is: OPEN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EndlessTwilight :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: